Game Day Thread Colts @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

How does 7 games of mediocre play make people forget how this team was viewed before the season started? What changed?
    The OL is playing better, but today we lost Spain which hurts and superstar Schwenke made it to the field.
    How about addressing the terrible Defense that seems to always put Mariota in bad situations of being down late in the 4th QTR?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Go get Haden. Throw them a 2nd and call it a day. Won't fix all our problems but sh*t, let's not kid ourselves Mariota isn't going anywhere anytime soon. This team desperately needs a shutdown corner.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

It was at the 1:32 mark of the 1st half before our fastest receiver even touched the ball....KW. This is just pathetic to not get him more involved in SOME way.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

When I saw he was the replacement I wanted to cry. I would have rather seen Kelley even though he gave up a sack.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

And DGB got a TD today.....

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

The Colts always beat us with tip passes or trick plays.

7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

He caught a few with us too, get back to me about him when he puts up Julio Jones numbers.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

DGB sucks. He was 2 for 8...Man I am so sick of this f ing same old story Titans team.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

How does his name continue popping up every week? It took him 6 weeks to get 1 TD. He also had another outstanding game of 2 cth for 8 yds. He's now got 13 cth for 139 and 1 TD. The guy isn't worth anything and if anything Kelly seems to be showing his value even on limited snaps.

10. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

Mariota played like a B1tch again, special teams is the worst in league, the one guy we couldn't let beat us had a field day (7 Cth. 133 yds. 1 TD). Play calling on both sides of the ball was atrocious, how in the fawk you call yourself a "smash mouth " team and pass on 3rd and 1, then punt is absolutely unacceptable. Mariota is not going to be even half the QB he was in college. He's such a Pu$$y now (2 carries 14 yds) and I can't reiterate that enough, the kid plays like a B1tch! #Letyoursackdrop

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar