Post-Game Thread Colts @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Not one of our running backs eclipse 50 yards yesterday. Andrews had 49 yards though. Still not good enough. One good thing we did was won the time of possession, but that obviously didn't matter.

During crucial moments, yes the ball should be in Mariota's hands. They should have had something dialed in with Mariota during that 2-point play.

This is a long season, he can learn and grow from each game to build off of.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Ken Whisenhunt is the problem. Anyone who watched last year knows he gave up on the team after week 5. What a pathetic product. Now yesterday, we are up by 13 with half the 4th Quarter to go....in field goal range....Second and Five and Ken calls some strung out run that gets stuffed for a 5 yard loss, then on the next play Mariota gets sacked and we punt. I called it at the time - that sequence cost us the game. If the moron coach sees the situation for what it was, then we run it straight up the gut twice, if we don't get the first, we kick it and have a 16 point lead. After the punt - 3 plays later we are up by 6. Thanks Ken. I hate Whisenhunt.

3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

We came back and almost won the game. We were one play away. This one hurts more because it was against the colts and home opener.

Whiz isn't the problem. We had a good offensive game plan, but that 2-point play blew for sure.

Trust me, I'm not too happy either after this game, but for other reasons than yours.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Ronnie Vod

Ronnie Vod Camp Fodder

First off, thanks to everyone we met at the tailgate yesterday. It was awesome to meet everyone and you made my girlfriend's first gameday experience a memorable one!

Now to that two point conversion... ugh. I know fowler is 2/2 on third-and-one but from our seats you could see the play was completely scouted. Count me in as another who was bummed that Mariota didn't get a run-pass option.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

So Wyatt is saying we have the 6th best (total) defense in the league and the 9th best (total) in offense. Yet we are 1-2.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

We honestly are not as bad as we think we are. I was upset yesterday but woke up feeling good.

The Titans of the past would have never came back being down 14-0. It would have been a blowout. Same with last week against the Browns.

I know we rag on this defense but we are not that bad. We have been pressuring the QB, getting Sacks, and getting Turnovers.

If we could stop the deep ball we are 3-0 right now with about 3 threads talking about us going 16-0...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Every game we have lost has been some flukey bs happening to us and we arent getting that stuff back in return.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He had a fine game, with the exception of the great play by Hilton.

#168 Jwill1919, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's not a fluke when it happens every week, it's who we are.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I love how Whiz states that we were trying to create an identity as a tough nosed football team by running the 2 pt play, yet he is the quickest to abandon the run every week.

Whiz is a Douchebag

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar