Post-Game Thread Colts @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We aren't the worst team but bottom 5 isn't at all out of the question at this point.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Same story every game. When you get a lead, put your foot on the gas even more! Put your foot on their throats! No, instead lets play powder puff football, go prevent on defense and the most vanilla run game on offense you can imagine. When are coaches going to learn that F$%^* lesson?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. bupac

bupac Starter

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I mean halfway through the 4th....Mariota puts up almost 400, and you give up 3 TD's........I'm done. Someone come grab me even Whiz and Webster are gone.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Knew it... KNEW as soon as we witnessed the field goal we were watching the team go full conservative... and the coverage on defense looked typical - WAY too loose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

if possible we need to lose out. after 3 games we already know this team is terrible and not ready. Fire the entire staff, secure a top 5 pick and hope we'll be ready next season

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

From a roster standpoint we should be in the middle of the pack, but our coaching staff is really hurting us. Something else we really haven't hit on yet is just how bad our ST is.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I mean LeBeau and Horton seriously just allowed that?!....This team sucks. Can't finish games and again has no attitude. I'm so tired of this broken record gang.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This team is so f***ing frustrating.

Whis needs to hire a real OC and give up playcalling duties. Won't happen I know. But it needs to happen. Giving up games due to his terrible playcalling and game management is starting to become a pattern.

Defense collapsed in the 4th as they always do. This secondary is gonna kill us all year long. I'm not even sure getting McCourty back is gonna help too much. Tackling still sucks.

This team is better than last year but still has a long, long way to go. I've defended him all along, but I'm rapidly losing confidence in Whis. I don't think getting a 3rd year should be a given at this point.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar