Colts vs Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

well, to be fair the Patriots O-line have been getting away with a lot of chopblocks and holdings so far.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't think we get Asante' now. It will be tough to pry him away in his prime. He's at peak level. Not on his way down. It would take balls for the Pats to let 'em go.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

This is the Patriots we are talking about here. They think that they'll be able to put any scrub off the street at any position and they'll play well. The way Asante Samuel has played this year, he's more than likely played his way out of New England.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

These last 2 minutes are big. The Colts can get back into the game mentally here. But if the Pats go into the half 21-3 the Colts are practically done. The lockeroom will be dead. Even 21-6 will be bad.

The Dr. Pepper commercial was really funny, with the dude drinking right out of the dispenser. I liked it.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The sad part is they're right. Just look at their secondary the last 6 years, it's been a revolving door of nonames who all performed well for the Patriots.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That's what I'm thinking, NE doesn't keep players if it costs them more than they want to pay, they've let a few players go in their primes, but I don't think we'll end up with him because I think someone will give him more than we will. I can still hope tho, and we do have a lot of cap room, so you never know :nana2:

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Oh my God, this has got to be the most corrupt officiating crew ever.....

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Please tell me that's not in response to the no-call instead of pass-interference

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It's in the response to the number of missed calls on the Patriots O-line, the 2 consecutive missed PI calls just now (first the Patriot defender grabs the TE's hand before he makes contact with the ball, preventing him from catching it and on the second play, it may not have been PI, but it should have been defensive holding or at the least illegal contact because the CB clearly had a good grip on the WR).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar