Colts vs Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

i hope the bears crush the colts. manning didnt even act excited. mr humble ik, but your goin to the super bowl act like it! go bears

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This sucks. Now we have to hope that the Bears, a team nobody considers a legitimate threat, win this thing using the team concept. They were 14-2, but they do look like pretenders. I just hope they can live up to their record. We've got Dilfer giving advice to the Bears. Which is kinda funny, but whatever, I just pray the Bears are a real team.

If Peyton loses the superbowl, this is a big *** choke. It is his for the taking. Everything set up nicely for him now the patriots are out the way. It should be a blowout. The only nice thing is that the game is on grass. This should help the Bears.

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

He sounds like a loser because he wants the Bears to win? I guess the definition of a loser has changed greatly throughout the years.

As for the game, I thought the Pats did a great job play calling on offense and defense in the first half, but for some reason they stopped being aggressive in the second half on both sides of the ball. The defensive did put pressure on Manning late in the game, but by that time the Colts were already back in it.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

What i don't understand...why do the colts fans boo every time someone from the opposing team is hurt? To me that is a total lack of class. Did anyone notice yesterday when Richard Seymour went down...tons of boos from the fans. I don't get that. Maybe all the titans should cheer and clap when their players go down here. Friggin jerks!

What a great game...I wasn't sure who to go for...I hate 'em both. But I'm a bears fan for the next two weeks.

5. The fans thought that Seymour was trying to halt the momentum they had built up...after their first play...:suspect:

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Well if that is the case...total BS. Shame on you colts fans.

:coltssuk:

7. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

The booing dates back to a few years ago when Willie McGinest OBVIOUSLY faked an injury to stop the clock near the end of the game when the Colts has some major momentum going. He came out for one play...ran back on the field and made a tackle...then sprinted the entire length of the field in about 3.6 seconds. Other teams have used the fake injury to stop the Colts momentum over the past few years, too.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well boo-freakin'-hoo.

want some cheese with that whine

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So exactly why are the Bears NOT a legitimate threat? They are a solid team and destroyed the awesome and powerful Saints offense in the second half. Also note, even though I'm a Titan fan (Bear fan also) and proud we beat Indy once and played them close in the other game the fact is the Bears are a better team all around than the Titans right now. The Bears are also well coached, don't have LT at safety or Hill at one of the CB positions (or Sirmon starting at LB) and I expect this to be a tough played close game.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if the weather is miserable the Bears should win.

otherwise i think the Colts will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar