Colts Weakness

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok watching todays colts dallas game and I see that the colts might be ok aginst the run. But the pass defense is struggling. Thats not the point the point is they have a weakness at running back. Sure they have JD, but who is gonna take the carries off him. DeeDee is not gonna do anything, the guy flat out can't run. I think the colts can't just ride on JD last year they had Rhodes, and I'm pretty sure DeeDee is no Rhodes. So if JD goes down. I think the season for the colts go down. He is the X-factor believe it or not for that offense.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That's where Manning, Wayne, Harrison, and Clark come in.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Seriously man, do you ever have a football thought that you don't immediately turn into a thread?

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

JD is Jones Drew

JA would be the initials for Joseph Addai

5. The Playmaker

Uhm here is there weakness and only weakness.....Vince Young.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL...thats what I was thinking!

7. The Playmaker

Oh thank god i thought the Colts traded for Drew!!!!:ha:

8. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

lol... Romo went 10 for 11 with 93 yards passing.

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Matt Moore wasn't too bad either. The Colts' QB Betts showed some nice moves towards the end getting out of the pocket. What do these guys see in Sorgi? Manning makes or breaks the Colts. If Manning were to get injured early, the Colts could end up a bottom feeder.

10. The Playmaker

Was it the Colts who picked up Darius Walker from Notre Dame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar