Colts Weakness

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. :rolleyes: Yea ok, if you like the colts so much why don't you go to their message boards. Every team has a flaw. The COLTS DON't Scare me, we could have beaten them twice last year. One if it wasn't for LT, we would have sweept the colts. So don't come here saying that the colts have no flaws, and trying to make the colts look like they unbeatable.

On another note, that defense still isn't that good. They gave up drives of 16 and 13 plays back to back. If they can't stop people on 3rd downs and stop the drives the colts still won't do diddly poo this year.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I am completely aware of the flaws that the Colts have. IM not going to go over to the COlts board because Im a diehard Titans fan..Im just not a huge homer like 99% of this board. The Colts are totally beatable, but we are not going to finish with a better record than they are.

And if there is anyone saying they wont be as good without Cato June...yall are kidding yourselves. A WLB in a Cover 2 can be replaced.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Any of the pieces on D that they lost can be replaced. The question is whether all of them can be replaced at once. Both corners, a LB, and a very important DT... it's going to be difficult. I think the colts are going to get into a lot of shoot outs.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We have a chance to sweep them. Just depends on how are defense will be playing.

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Kelvin Hayden is going to hold down one of the CB spots quite well if you ask me. Cato June is vastly overrated. COrey Simon important? He didnt even play last year and they still won the SB.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

True, but Booger is now out for the year.

I don't think any of those changes, on their own, makes much of a difference. But all of them will.

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I dont like the colts, but you cant tell alot from preseason. I think colts defence will be bad though. Colts have been 1-8 in preseason games before yesterday and they have had a good record them years.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Here's the thing: The colts defense was HORRIBLE last season WITH those guys. Now they have even more scrubs trying to fill the few good player's shoes?
    They're going to be even worse. The only thing that could make them any worse would be Jim Schwartz.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

don't forget Sanders is still on the PUP. He will probably be good to start the season but it is not a sure thing.

The Colt's D struggled against the run last season and now they have lost thier best LB and thier best DT. Along with both CBs. The hit to the D line will allow O-line shift to double Freeney on every play.

Didn't they lose an O-lineman too?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tarik Glenn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar