Columbia Blue pants this week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ROCKYMTNTITAN, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Good.

They're nicer, anyway.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is a good post and even highlights some of the points I was trying to make, but it doesn't matter... Later someone will be asking why we never wore a red alternate or why we don't wear Oil Derrick logo helmets... same gay stuff over and over... I found your post interesting but for the love of God please don't say you like our team for it's colors. That's okay if you're a chick I guess... uniform fan first? Just the same, good info and welcome.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

How I became a Titans fan based on double blue

I don't know if you're being condescending, but I'll assume not and try to give a quick explanation.

As a kid I always loved sports uniforms, and I still do as a 23 year old guy. Football is my main passion, and I know a lot about uniform history.

I live in Canada and was raised on the CFL's Toronto Argonauts (the team Ricky Williams sucked on this past season). I started to really get into the NFL 4 or 5 years ago, and I wanted to pick a favorite team. My criteria were: 1) Cool colors, 2) No long, storied history that I missed.

The Titans were a new team, and they wear double blue like the Argonauts. It was a perfect fit. Since then, I have grown into a real fan. I still love uniforms, though.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

our team was established in 1960.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

The Argos have the best uniforms in the CFL.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Rock on.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar