Combine/Draft opinion's so far.......

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gran54, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

How about Rahim Moore? Hope can't cover me and should NOT be in a lineup against Peyton Manning.

It's hard to be an effective cover 2 d when 1 safety can't cover.

Gut

Btw, I'm starting to agree with Mayock that Aaron Williams mag to s.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The S class isn't very good. Our best bet is to find one in FA and let Rolle and Johnson have another year to develop. Ahmad Black might be good value in the 3rd round however but he is a little undersized.

Peterson is a freak but I'm not sure he woudn't be better as a S in the NFL. Ed Reed type player. Won't be an option for us anyway.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...and ran the same 40 time as Marvin Austin.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

The awesome thing about Julio Jones' performance is that he did it all on a broken foot, he didn't break it at the combine it was already broken. The dude is tough as nails, you gotta love that about a player. The same injury, btw, that kept Michael Crabtree from participating in the combine the other year. It wouldn't bother me at all if we traded down some and drafted Jones, gotta take the BPA in round one and that may very well be JJ.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar