Combine History & Info

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Very interesting read. Good to know. Has anyone else seen articles discussing the possibility of a change in venue for the NFL draft, I saw somewhere that the draft might be on the move and Nashville is one of the places.

3. TitanJeff

4. TitanJeff

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I was shocked at how well Nashville supported the NHL draft. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I went down there for it and it was a lot of fun. Its too bad the GEC is booked, because of they held the NFL draft there, the place would be packed to the rafters.

6. maximus

maximus Starter

I bet if the draft came here, the could hold it in Opryland hotel the first year, with the promise that it could go to the GEC the next year.
    The NFL/organizers getting the draft to come to Nashville could pay the CMM to get them to move the date up a week so they could do it in the GEC.

I would love to see the combine out of Indianopolis too

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

The NFL isnt going to make Nashville its permanent home. If they move it out of NYC, it'll be in a different city every year.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Thats what every major draft(NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) should do

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

So, we get to interview 60 players. Does anywhere publish a list of the 60 players that each team interviews?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar