Combine Watch: OT46

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I like the look of Rishaw Johnson and Osemele, Glenn and DeCastro look great as well.

Did anyone see Washington run his forty? Twas amusing, he tripped and got a restart then when o/b on the next effort.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

We should be giving a hard look at David Molk today to replace Amano at center. He could really be a day 1 starter. What he lacks in size he makes up for in strength, quickness, and leverage. He is the perfect fit for zone blocking scheme we run, be a lot cheaper trying to pull a free agent center in. It all depends what we do in free agents though.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Rishaw Johnson could be a sleeper pick in the later round does have a lot of potential. If we are able to get an earlier Center and pick him up in the later rounds, it allow us to concentrate on other needs early. Such as getting the pass rusher Munchak want, possible saftey/corner, and DT.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Maybe I am remembering wrong but Rishaw Johnson looked lost in all the movement drills. His feet looked like they didn't belong to him

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Molk has been my guy all along. I'd even consider taking him in the 3rd, he is the perfect fit for the zone running scheme. I can't give you 3 high fives on the same day, don't wanna run out too fast, lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

David Molk definitely will fit our scheme, I would love to snag him in the 4th. Their a guy I'm high on in the 3rd round if he doesn't move up is Trumaine Johnson to play FS/CB if he is not available I would consider Molk in the 3rd.

Thank you HeadOnASwivel we definitely agree on a lot of players in this year draft.

7. gran54

gran54 Starter

He's a beast man, went to school with him at MSU and would go to the games just to watch him play. He's very athletic for his size and can move in space. I know it's a D-2 school, but I never saw a man get passed him and he was a road grader in the run game as well.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

9. gran54

gran54 Starter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y1vMglvFlE&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y1vMglvFlE&feature=share[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar