Combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Smash, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Our offense was total trash, and would get lucky with two deep balls to Jenkins a game. Run game was average with our 4 runningbacks that we used. Scheelhaase just isn't a QB. Big fan of AJ though.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

D-line now on.

Curry had poor 40 time and 10 time, expect him to excel in the drills tho

Irvin ran a 4.42 !!!!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I tried watching the combine, and it's boring as hell. IDK what's worse, the Pro Bowl or the combine. I love everything football, but there's a reason this isn't aired on TV. And the reason I can't get excited about the combine is because of the Stephen Hills of the world, the workout warriors that will have 6 career receptions, and ruin an entire draft for teams like Oakland or Miami.

Also if decisions are being made solely on combine performances, some scouts should be parking cars or scooping ice cream instead of building teams. IMO the combine is something that makes or breaks your case, it shouldn't turn 4th rounders into 1st rounders, it's better to watch the tape, and if you're unsure, use the combine to help.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Curry had like the 8th best 10 yard split. Not terrible... I was disappointed with his 40 time.

But then again, don't overrated the combine.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Can't wait for Perry to run.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

His second run was alot better, 1.68 10.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If only he could cover I'd love him as an OLB in our system. Reminds me to Mock last season. Really, really fast but only has value as a 3-4 rush DE

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

whoa whoa whoa... since when did we start talking about bruce irvin???

9. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Since you came on here proclaiming him to be Jesus. Haha ....then he ran his 40

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

nah...just a fellow WVU alumni...
    sheesh... i knew he was fast... just didnt know he was that fast..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar