Combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Smash, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What's the scoop on this kid?

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

bad attitude on and off the field, and apparently poor work ethic. Disappointing, dude was supposed to be a beast. I see him like Brandon Spikes, someone will get him in the 4-6th rounds and he'll just carry that chip to be a solid player.

Disclaimer: or he could totally fall-off after this showing and go rob a strip club.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Even worse for Burfict is he's running immediately after Zack Brown, so it looks like he's jogging.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wow that's bad

5. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Dontari Poe was faster . . .

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He is a giant POS that will most likely end up in prison?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, I've modified my stance on how we draft, or more like, come back around.

I'm always intrigued by reuniting players. Nick Perry and Casey make a lot of sense. Morgan will be strong side end. While we don't need a Jacob Ford, we do need an edge rusher. Perry has to be a favorite with his speed living up to the hype and his weight higher than expected (don't do steroids).

I think the Titans would take a flier on Whitney Mercilus easily. Easy easily. He strikes me as a Titans type of guy. He could be there around 20, and his body fits the Kearse mold Webster and Munchak keep referring to.

I'd gladly draft Poe at this point, which I wasn't sure of until seeing his footwork. But I think there might be a real possibility of Devon Still falling to the Titans at 20, and I could see Muncak pushing hard for the Penn State boy if that happened.

8. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Fonzie Bearfuct sucks.:werd:

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We have 3 DE jobs to fill so I think Dave Ball will be back, he's good for depth.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Perry or Curry?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar