Come eat your crow!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They do say haters will find something to hate.

2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I'm not "Hating", I just am not eating any crow. I seriously doubt I will ever have to.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah KFC really showed the cows what an effective running QB he is

it could be if the timing was off and they had to reach behind them just to get their hands on the ball, could be the OLs fault for allowing the rush to hurry the throw, could be VYs fault for putting bad vibes on the team, whatever. VY put the ball where it needed too be with the exception of 3 throws out of 18. One of those throws, the one near pick in the EZ freakin' 12 Gage gave up on the ball. The DB was willing to run the play out but not 12 Gage. VY went back to him though, too VYs credit.

First 3 games of the season KFC had a chance to win the game late - just like his Bromance partner Fisher prefers. KFC did not get the job done. Next 3 games the Titans were kidnapped by aliens and a bunch of retards showed up, one of which was KFC BTW. Don't KFC have a C on his jersey??? I think he is at least partially too blame for the teams ruinous start to the 2009 season.

FWIW I am still in the VY sucks too camp, but I am certainly glad he had a good game.

4. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Surely you aren't trying to say that the special teams and defense were steller weeks 1-3 are yah? I seem to remember quite a few issues we had in weeks 2-3. You already mentioned weeks 4-6 so... yah....

5. iQon

iQon Starter

Once again, a lot of you guys with QB flags instead of a Titans one, are idiots.

Face it, for his skillset, Vince played great. You can't measure him by how many times he was sacked or intercepted. How good/bad his passer rating is, or how many yards he threw for.

They gameplanned perfectly for the guy. Roethlisburger gets sacked more than any QB, and Favre statistically gets intercepted more. Fact of the matter is, they still build the gameplan to let THEM play their game. Dinger and Fish did this for VY. It worked. We moved the chains a lot more then we have all year. That was the difference. It kept the ball in our hands. Less time for the defense to screw anything up. Titans football.

Just shut up if you can't be happy for the guy. He's not going anywhere.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It doesn't matter who is right we all want vince to succeed because the future if the team depends on it beyond just this year. Fisher was not going to play him but bud intervened so if you want start a bud is great thread.

Or start a jeff fisher bash thread. Fisher said that starting vince was a group decision and he was lying. It was a one person decision, bud adams. Those of us just watching on tv or even live don't have the information that jeff fisher does being at each practice. Very little fisher said suggested he was confident that VY could play well and he was going to start kerry had it not been for bud.

So in short bash fisher or praise bud. They are the ones calling the shots not the fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm saying that in the first 3 games the Titans had the ball deep into the 4th quarter needing a score to tie/win the game and KFC did not lead the team to victory.

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The bottomline here is, whether he sucks or will fail, VY starting this game seemed to spark this team and give them a new confident attitude, and it showed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar