Come on Raiders, Broncos, and Ravens!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlakeRx

BlakeRx Starter

I just heard someone yell "get the cart" in that Broncos game, and I think the player was screaming out on the field. I really hope I misheard all that. =[

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Kuper was hurt.

Come on Tebow if your gonna pick one game to be Christ like make it this one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. BlakeRx

BlakeRx Starter

Looks like it WAS that bad.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

why r people asking scenarios if jets HAD won ... they lost ...

SO WHAT EXACTLY NEEDS TO HAPPEN?!

i realize baltimore needs to win ... but does BOTH denver AND oakland need to win as well?

What happens if just 1 or none of those teams win? We would have a better record than both of those teams ... so confused

some clarity would be greatly appreciated!

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Tebow sucks...

6. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Ravens, Raiders, Broncos all need to win. Simple as that

7. BlakeRx

BlakeRx Starter

So what needs to happen for us to get in now?

(Totally kidding. It's only been stated 100 times now.) XD

8. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

We are not competing with the AFC West teams, we are competing with the Bengals.

One will get in over us because they win their division.

ALl that said, we need Oakland as a buffer to make a 3 way tie with Cincy to negate their head to head win over us. We also need the Broncos to win to win the AFC West so Oakland is not eliminated from the 3 way wildcard tie.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

this has been posted at least 50 times. But here you go again.

New York lost, so right now we'll at best be tied with Cincy at 9-7, but they have the head 2 head tiebreaker. So we need a 3rd team to make head 2 head irrelevant.

Denver has the tiebreaker over us and Cincy by way of conference record if I remember right, so we need them to win the division and we need Oakland to break the tie between us and cincy for conference record. We would have teh best conference record between Cincy, Oakland, and ourselves if the Broncos/Raiders win and Bengals lose.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Matt Flynn, jeebus thats one heck of a backup QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar