Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, V for Vendetta butchered? lol Couldn't have been done any better.
    The Watchmen trailer looked pretty. If it looks as good as 300, I'll at least add it to the art collection.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Anyone who's read the graphic novel and has seen the film should realize how poor the adaptation was. Sorry, just my opinion.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It really doesn't matter. It was a surprisingly good movie based on a graphic novel. That's all.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Fan boys looks good, Day the earth stood still...ehhh, and I am not sure about the Watchman....gotta know the plot.

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

The book really is worth reading... even if your not into graphic novels its very well done IMO.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

one local kine haole: A white guy raised on the island. ;)

Keanu is from Hawaii.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar