Comments from Bucs fans about Jon Robinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Montreal, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cleveland Browns are the poster child.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

So now two of the NFL GMs come from northwest Tennessee, about thirty miles apart. That's really weird and amazing at the same time.

3. NashVillian

NashVillian Practice Squad

Never was saying he wouldnt want another job. I specifically was talking about HC postions. noone else would want him.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So we agree about everything except that ******* Eagles logo.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hey you can say pissflaps here but not *******. LOL

6. NashVillian

Hey....well ya thats probably true. I am a lifelong eagles fan and first thing first. Pissflap the cowboys.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I am a lifelong Bengals fan and I have never sported stripes on these forums.
    Pissflap The Steelers!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

evry time a gm is fired lol

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

First and foremost: Pissflap The Colts.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. NashVillian

Bah i dont really care what the hell people think. I had a team before the Titans came here so at least im loyal and a native Nashvillian. This trainwreck of a franchise has never been very good except when they lucked up a good qb. (Moon, McNair) They are not in the business of having a good team they are in the buisness of making cheddar.

I will reserve judgment on Amy Adams until after this gm has a couple of years under his belt, but lets just the odds of them doing well are about 70 to 1.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar