Computer Internet help please

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanKid4Life, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i read the thread below about comps and it help a lot, i went and download the avg and it healed 43 trojans!!! and i know those are really dangerous luckily for me it didnt get embedded into my comp, but google.com wont even pull up and i got really scared when i saw the trojan things cause they ruined my last comp can anyone help me cause everything else works fine except for my aim wont come up either

help please

2. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Have you done all your Microsoft updates and downloaded there security updates??? If not give that a try and make sure your anti-virus is up to date.

3. it says that is it up to date, but i went to the site and it downloaded something for me, and its installing it now, i hope it works and thank u even tho ur a colts fan

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

StarKiller - do you work with computers as a full time job? Although I do suspect you are Floyd Reese...

5. ive got ad-aware, should i download spybot, and aim.com takes forever to come up and is there any way to fix the google thing if someone hacked it?

and thank you guys for responding

6. i tried downloading it several times and it said that the page can not be displayed

7. alright now it its downloading, very fast too

8. Well, I do work on computers in my spare time when not running the Titans...

oops... :ha:

Yes Gunny, fulltime.

9. I think Spybot should fix that if it's what I said it could be.

The other thing you should do is start using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser instead of internet explorer (if you aren't already).
    http://www.mozilla.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar