Conan's first night on the Tonight Show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daves not here, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Love that car. He's done skits about it back on his original show.

Classic!

Oh yeah, although someone else did it... this will be the battle cry of Conan fans for years to come:

CIRCLE! CIRCLE! CIRCLE!

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It was good but not his best. I expected so much more from Ricter and Conan being on again together. Farrel made the episode. Good stuff and always have love but he can do A LOT better IMO.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I like how there were hardly any commercials at first, but they made up for it after Farrell came out and they had breaks every other minute, it seemed.

Ricter's laugh as too fake, no one can come close to Ed McMahon on that one.

I think it will only get better. He's much funnier and original than Leno is. Letterman was never as good as he was in his late time slot, when he left for CBS he lost something. I have hope Conan won't do the same.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i love watching coco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar