Rumor Concession Employees told to get rid of Munchak and Locker Cups

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MFister, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

See guys, people in the south shoot animals for no good reason. Vick could find a home as a Titan. Yes there will be plenty of people barking how horrible he is and such, but they'll get over it.

And Im not saying Im in favor of adding Vick, just that worse things could happen. Aside from being hurt all the time, Vick is a good QB.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

well that is true since we do piss it out. It is just that some beer taste a lot better than others

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Vick can suck dog dick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

while I don't dispute he'sa decent qb he is the one player that would cause me to find another team to cheer for. I hope we don't get him and i don't have to move on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Why is he in the conversation? Vick is 33 years old (will be 34 by the beginning of next season), no longer a good QB, and always injured. He came into the league in 2001.
    Why would we want him? What upside does he really bring? And if there is any upside, how long does that last? 1 year or 2? I'm done with the washed up backup QBs as starters here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

All good points, but he's better than what we have now.

Again, not that I endorse this idea

#justsaying

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm a huge dog lover. But my stance is he's done his time and deserves a second chance with folks. Can't blame anyone for thinking differently though.

That said, do not want as Titans QB. Solely because he's streaky and always injured. Kinda reminds me of someone we already have on the roster actually.

8. nickmsmith

how much does he have in the tank at 34 years old??? is this who you want as the "new" face of the franchise? He is a stopgap, and a backup at best when we need a franchise QB now. There are no QBs I would want starting for me that are 34+ years old, unless their names are Favre, Manning, or Brady.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't want Vick playing here, but people pretending he wouldn't be "welcomed" are silly.

I like dogs.

I don't have a romantic relationship with them like many of you seem to though. And I don't think most fans here do, either. But maybe I'm giving the area too much credit.

10. nickmsmith

He has gotten his second chance: four, almost 5 years ago now. He is old news, and an old running QB, which means he's really got nothing left. If he were still the starter in PHI, they would stink, plain and simple.

I don't care a bit about his past, because most NFL players are POS through and through. Nothing surprises me or shocks me. We could have 3 or 4 murderers on-roster and it wouldn't shock me a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar