Rumor Concession Employees told to get rid of Munchak and Locker Cups

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MFister, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Glad I got mine

[​IMG]

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

cmon man.

NOT SAYING IT IS RIGHT
    but by all accounts hes turned himself around and is a stand up guy. the kind of hate you have for him should be reserved for chomos and the likes of that

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would not stop for the guy if he was alone in the desert. What is the old saying ' I wouldnt do him the honor of pizzing in his mouth if his teeth caught on fire'

I mean I aint looking for him too harm him personally, but I know he deserves some really bad shit too come his way. I hope he gets all of it and then some.

I think the people who forgive and forget dont appreciate the utter cruelty involved in vicks 'sport'. Its bad enough the moron abused the animals he is supposed too love and mutually protect. But part of the training is too steal grandmas poodle and use it too teach them too kill. And yes that is no exegeration for effect. When I lived in Dallas the police asked 'normal' people too not allow their pets unsupervised time in THEIR OWN YARDS because of these subhuman dirtbags.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would never welcome Vick on my team, the issues he had off the field go far beyond unprofessional and I just can't overlook what he did. As far as his talent on the field goes, there is a reason he was benched for Foles, we need a fresh start at qb and why not go in the draft or maybe bring in culter for a 2 year deal. I hope we get new coaches too but that is pushing my luck, is it not? lol I can still hope for all these changes, we shall see.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would he be saying that if he didn't get caught?

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If I were leader of a country and the Japs came in and did their "research", I'd be sending in the Navy to blow the **** out of any "research" boat that hit the waters.

f*** em.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I get where you're coming from for sure. I don't take any of it lightly and absolutely understand all the gruesome details of his "business" and dogfighting in general. It's a pathetic, cowardly endeavor. But IDK , I still think he did his time and there's a decent chance he is truly rehabilitated. FWIW I'm all for "eye for an eye" justice but unfortunately that's not the world we live in.

And yeah, I never leave my dogs out unattended. Dognappings happen more than you'd think. And mine are prime candidates for some loser to scoop up (highly domesticated pit mixes).

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Uneasy rests the head that drinks the Crown!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought you guys claimed the antartic?

too bad yall aint got no guns huh?

LOL

just messin' with ya.

BTW every Aussie I know, and they are older than you about half are from pommieland, kept their guns. Facing jail time if caught with their own property. Just stunningly libtarded policy.

freemen own guns, slaves do not

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Gun violence is down significantly there. Just sayin'...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar