CONCUSSION The Movie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Beyond the mat. Yeah

Except this is dramatized into a coherent story. IMO, a documentary would be a better way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Thanks for the correction. It's been awhile.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I wonder if Frank Wychek is in it.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

this looks crazy. "NFL tried to kill concussion dr and his family" mmmkay

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The lion's share of the population ignores everything that isn't about the Kardashians or Bruce Jenner's wax job.
    Concussions are going to the 21st Century bane of the NFL.
    So yeah, let's go ahead and condition ourselves to ignore it before the thing even comes out.

[​IMG]

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Brother, If I splained to you how I know of this movie, and the channels to which I educate myself, this reply would be shipped off to taboo. I am a very current and aware individual and I know of what I speak. Don't take my word for it, enjoy the movie. It may entertain you and others like you.

But either way, this movie does not deserve the ability to make us argue, so understand there's no hard feelings either way.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well now I REALLY need to know..

I honestly don't care about the movie. I've made my bones about Will Smith flicks here many times before. I just think it's an artifact of a major problem for which the NFL is going to have to answer.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

The nfl may have to deal with it sooner than later. This is a victim society now. They will make some sort of payout and charge it to the fans I have no doubt. Even though........everyone in the nfl has known about the risks of it since the day they joined pop warner and still chose the pay check. I digress. Will smith? I have enjoyed "most" of his films. My views on this pap have nothing to do with the willing accomplices who act in it. They are seeking a paycheck.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

serious question: Who is the audience for this movie?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The FRONTLINE Interview: Dr. Bennet Omalu | League of Denial: The NFL's Concussion Crisis | FRONTLINE | PBS

The story behind Omalu Bennet has been told before, without Will Smith and the Hollywoodization.

This information has been available for two years. Its not like a Hollywood film that doesn't have a target audience is going to hold the NFL's feet to the fire anymore than a documentary without a target audience.

If no one is around to watch it, does it actually matter?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar