Confirmed: Peyton has Informed clubs he will make decision on Monday or Tuesday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I still want him.....bad.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually I like the idea of Fisher (and Finny) seeing him twice a season again...so I would lean towards the 49ers.

3. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

If Peyton doesnt come here, it's his loss. Hass filled In when we needed him to. I don't think Locker will start the season but I'm pretty confident he will finish it. I for one am excited about the years to come in the Titans organization regardless of what Mannings decision is. My only regret is what we may have passed up in our pursuit of Manning. In the end I'm a Titans fan and I'll be sporting my powder blue every Sunday.

4. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hZ2jwqhNtCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    I think Peyton likes Denver because they have cool mascots. :clown:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I really hope the decision comes monday lol

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I knew there was something queer about ya.

:dead:

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

One thing to consider that I have not heard any of the "talking head super geniuses" talk about it the selection process of Peyton is that I think he would want to stay in the AFC, he wouldn't want to play/beat or be beaten by Eli in any game except the Super Bowl. IMO, that alone knocks out the 9ers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar