Congrats Boys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SwingOnDeezBalz, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

I know a lot of you are die-hard fans, and even in a struggling season, a Titans win means a lot to those that I speak of. Colts had a bye week, and I found myself cheering on the Titans for the first time in my life. Then I come on here, and you guys have a game thread with 400 posts!

You beat a good team today. Savor it.
    BTW, where's the sig, Avvie?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thanks for the drop in.

As for avvie sig, the site was down for a few days and I believe everything added in recent days was lost so any changes made were not kept.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

LT looked amazing! :grrhee:

Great win. I had 10 points. lol!

4. ya, LT actually looked like i wish he would the whole year

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice post Swing, if I hadn't looked up your scat link I'd say you were a class act :))

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, that and a freakin' earthquake.
    When our power came backup, I had just enough time to check scores and scan my fave sites when it went out again.

All good now though. I hate that I had to miss a winning game. :grrr: I'll tell ya, plate tectonics can be so rude sometimes.

7. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

I forgot about the quake, avvie. You & family all right?

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

We're a little shook up, but fine, thanks! ;)

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Avvie

Glad to hear your OK pal. Wonder if you have the North Koreans to thank for the quake?

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man, I have my own thoughts bout the N. Koreans. ANYWAYS....Nice post...thanks colts fan. I just did a trade to get Manning as My QB in FF. So I am in a win win situation. If he plays good and scores me points I am happy. If he sucks and they lose I am happy too! LOL...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar