Congrats Jeff!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was actually surprised Fisher threw the ball on that final drive.

The delay of game penalties blew it for them. There may be a few mustaches shaved in St. Louie this week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'll be honest I thought this thread was about TJ

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Nah, he was writing it and about to post right as the Rams were about to attempt that first kick in OT before the delay of game flag. Then he deleted it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Haha exactly. I'm from the STL area and know a lot of their fans that wont shut up about how good of a coach he is. I just keep telling them to wait. Sure they improved this season but they underperformed last season so they had no where to go but up and they can have fun finishing 8-8 or 7-8-1 for the remaining years he is there coaching.
    I do think fisher is a good coach though, just not a superbowl winning coach or even a playoff coach at that. He is the epitome of mediocrity. He should go coach for a franchise that would be ecstatic to finish at 8-8 every year like the Browns.

6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Gotta love Fisherball!

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So Rams are worse than us... good job Fish.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I was just going to post about Fishers douchebaggery, he cost them that game twice. They have 1st and 10 on the Frisco 2 yard line with 1:03, with all three time outs and he burns a time out!!! He should have let the play clock run all the way down before burning it, it would have left just over 30 secs. There is no reason to not run clock with all three of your timeouts, instead they score on the next play giving Friso enough time to get the game tying field goal.

Then in OT he lets the play clock run out without taking a timeout, the kicker makes that field goal but misses the next one 5 yards back.

The mustache never looked so stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar