Congrats lakers!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Chapparal97, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Congrats to the Lakers on winning #15

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0b5LzCOc98E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0b5LzCOc98E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes yes! This still doesn't feel very rewarding though. I guess because I don't hate the Magic like I do the Cavaliers or some other teams.

Hopefully they do it again next year.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

After acquiring Gasol this Lakers team was ready with him and Kobe alone, and with the huge support of the other 3-7 guys it was just a matter of time for the chemistry to work in to their already winning game plan. I knew they would get it after losing to Boston last year.

4. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a commentator mention that the Lakers have yet to lose three straight games since acquiring Gasol?

That's mad impressive.

5. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

^ Yes that's true. Their record has been crazy since they got Pau.

I'm really happy they won it but I sort of have the same feeling as Deuce Wayne in that I wish it came against a team like Cleveland or Boston. I'd love to make it back next year and go up against a fully healthy Celtics team again or a LeBron/Shaq Cavs team.

6. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

did you know the titans were going to lose to the ravens this year?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To be honest I had a bad feeling if that means anything. I hate when we play the Ravens. The team isn't very appealing but the match ups versus the Titans make that a tough win every time for us. I can tell you the Jets game that went horribly wrong was another bad feeling I had. Cant say I predicted the Texans beating us or the loss to the Colts week 17, but I can say the other two losses I wasn't surprised about. I hate talking myself up so I wont, but I do have like a 6th sense for sports.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I'm so happy for Derrick Fisher. He can now put all that "can't win one without Shaq" talk behind him.

Phil Jackson is now, officially, the greatest coach ever. 10 titles. 6 in 8 years with Chicago. 4 in 8 years with LA. That's just amazing.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's the best coach ever that can't actually 'coach' lol. The worst best coach of all time.

10. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

meaning he's like horry just extremely fortunate to have been on the teams he has been on. If he turns a :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: franchise around I would respect him a little. But lets just hope he retires this year. The complaining of refs is getting old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar