Congrats the Titans and KC are now 0-4

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigg, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

How long is Fisher gonna stay with this dude. Getting sick and tired of the same results each and every week. I know the pass defense sucks, but KC isn't doing a dam thang. It's time to play VY and get some victories

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

As if Young could have scored 40 points.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We'll never know will we?

4. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

young could have scored 50 if he wished. he could have also made the defense better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Young not playing in a blowout tells me just about everything I've already known about him, he can't play.

6. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

ahs KC done it? I don't think so. He stinks and we will never be a contender with him under center. Dude passed nearly 50 times today. Had a QB rating of of 64 with two int's. If I were a betting man, I would say he's back on the bottle.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This is a ridiculous attitude. We've seen Collins for 4 games this season and he's failed to impress.... at all. We haven't seen VY (our supposed future) in a game that matters since last season's opener. Why not give him a shot? I don't think he could've done any worse than KC this week.

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

He wants to keep the game close and win 13 to 10. Its not working and he is too stubborn to change. His underperforming defense scares no one. Garrard got roughed up a little, though if this is the way they want to play it should be done from the start.

i would have to award the defense with a D, the offese a D, the special teams a C- and coaching a D-, and thats being nice.

Too much talent to play this bad. It has to be bad coaching for the most part.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

With a bad defense Collins wont give us many wins. I did think Young should play today only to avoid injury to Collins. However Young is the type of QB that needs a great defense to bail him out. We probably lose worse today with that bum starting.

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the jags wouldnt have scored 27 points in the first half if we had more than one offensive drive last more than 3 plays.

possession 1 - 3 and out
    possession 2 - 3 and out
    possession 3 - 3 and out
    possession 4 - 14 play drive for field goal (would have been a 3 and out had there not been a illegal contact penalty called on the in completion on 3rd and 1)
    possession 4 - 3 and out
    possession 5 - 2 plays CJ lost fumble
    possession 6 - 2 plays Collins interception

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar