Congrats Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by COLT-TD, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COLT-TD

COLT-TD Guest

I live in St. Augustine about 40 miles south of Jack-N-Jill. It sure was a pleasure to see you guys run 282 all over the HAGS. All they did last year was razz the hell out of us with their "375" "375" "375". Little did they really know that Dungy was wanting a number 3 seed, not a 2 or 1. He wanted his Offense to play weekly with no byes to make you fat and lazy but thats besides the point.
    All I can say is. Great game. And now you guys can razz them with "282" "282" "282"! which to my mind will be all that will show up to their next home game next week!...HMMMMMMMMM. LA JAGS? It does have some ring to it.

Anywho. Looking forward to next week. Hope our D can do alot better job stuffing the run you guys have than Jack-N-Jill did. I feel if we can hold you guys under 150, we should win. If it goes beyond that, we're in trouble but there is no other QB in the league I would have in for a come back from behind win than Peyton Manning. I think Colt fans and non-Colt fans are very blessed to have a QB like him in the league. His caliber of QB comes once in every 30-40 years. Have fun guys. Enjoy the victory.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

wow

So you're saying that Dungy intentionally embarrassed his defense because he wanted to lose the game and get a crappier seed.

Goodbye credibility...

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks for dropping by. :coltssuk: but everyone already knows that.

Just kidding. But seriously. Good luck next week.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks for the visit.

I agree, you guys are lucky to have Manning, but I like our guy as well. I'd expect to see him perform a little bit more in next week's game. Looking forward to seeing Indy's D again and if Thursday's performance will carry.

I have very high hopes for the Indy game, especially after today's win. We are definitely better than last year when we split. You guys might be, too. It should be a terrific matchup, but I expect us to run as much as we did today if that's what it takes to get a win.

5. COLT-TD

COLT-TD Guest

Not quite. I grew suspicious when all of a sudden our D came to life in the post season all the way to the superbowl. It then made sense to me, Dungy was desperately wanting that number 3 seed. We already went through two seasons with a number 2 and 1 bye and look waht happened. Look what happened to the Chargers! One and done! Dungy did not want any byes for rust to set in. He wanted his team to play weekly like in the season and his D to play their hearts out.

"They say the Earth is 75% covered in water. The other 25% is covered by, Bob Sanders"

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Everyone knows it's covered by Chuck Norris. :)

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

So you are saying that we haven't seen this caliber of quarter back since the late 60s? Montana, Young, Elway, Marino, Favre? These are not the same caliber as Manning? Please take off the delusion tinted glasses.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

For as great as Manning is, I'd still take Brady over him in a heartbeat.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Next week will be a clash of the Titans...oh wait. That doesn't include the Colts. It won't be soo bad, you'll still be at .500 after next week and only one game behind us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar