Congrats to the Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtsBlue, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtsBlue

ColtsBlue Camp Fodder

That was a heck of a win for your team Sunday. Your team deserves a lot of credit for hanging in there and playing for 60 minutes.

The Colts will be the enemy this Sunday. We know we are in for a battle. Here's for a good game, injury free.:yes:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks a lot. We're looking forward to being more competitive than we have been -- just hope it's close like that last game was. I expect us to be running a lot down each other's throats at first. Congrats on Addai -- he has really emerged following last week's performance. He was the right pick for you guys.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I hope its another good game,because I will be there...Funny thing is the only Titans home game that i wasnt there for was the Cowboys game,the only home game that we got spanked in....Well I hope its good,and I really think it will be...VY is coming into his own,and its really provided a great spark and energy to this team.Alot of the players have a great passion for VY here and treat him like a little brother,and they see him out there giving it everything he has,it just has a rippling effect on everyone.It's like a good cancer...lol...is there such a thing??haha

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thanks ColtsBlue.
    Your post is truely appreciated.

I'll drink to that.. but if there are injuries on your side we promise not to boo. :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar