Congratulations to Randy "Woody" Moss!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 22, 2013.

1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

For putting together a solid season and playing a pivotal role in the postseason to help his team get to the Super Bowl. And for proving that he still has game and shouldn't have been out of the league 3 years ago. 35 years old and corners are still too scared to not play off him.

Happy to see that the Niners know how to use him.

Loved that Moss was able to learn humility and see him playing cheerleader on the sideline even when he's not an every down player. And because I'm a Raven hater, naturally I'll be rooting for Moss to get his first ring!
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I second this!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The best damn decoy to ever step on a field.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. The Hammer

Better than :cj:?
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gotta love Fisher for not being able to use a Hall of Fame wide receiver.
    • High Five High Five x 7
  6. The Hammer

Angriest I have ever been at a draft pick was the year Moss came out. We badly needed WR help and Moss was the best WR. And we pick Kevin Dyson :swear:ahead of Randy Moss. I wanted to kill Fisher, Reese and Bud all at once. Moss wasn't good enough for Fisher when he was young and full of potential but was good enough when he was old? WTF?
    [​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Go Randy!
    Man I'll miss that guy if he decides to hang it all up after he gets his ring in 2 weeks
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wasn't a fan until the '98 season began... and I was only 8 years old at the start, so I would've had no idea about how drafts worked.

Definitely would've wanted Moss over Dyson though, of course.
  9. The Hammer

It was heart breaking. I was a big fan of Moss in college. He would have been a steal at 16. Instead he went to the Vikings (who were a playoff team) and ran away with rookie of the year. That first year, Dyson hardly even played.
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I played against Randy throughout my childhood. Our schools were bitter rivals. I always thought he was a good guy off the field though. Very misunderstood imo. I would have more than one state championship ring if it weren't for him. We did beat his team (Dupont High) in the playoffs his senior year and won it all though. Those were the days. The first time I saw him play football, he scored 8 TD's in one game! That was junior high. The first time I saw him play basketball, he dunked and ripped the rim off at our school gym and they cancelled the game. lol Jason (white chocolate) Willaims was on his teams in basketball too. Needless to say, they were practically unbeatable. I haven't talked to Randy since he was a Patriot. Id love to see him win a Super Bowl for sure!