Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Congratulations to Randy "Woody" Moss!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    I wouldn't say that. We were friendly but not friends if that makes sense. We spoke when we saw each other. I never hung out with him really. He lived about 10-12 miles from me growing up. His Mom lives right down the road from me. I've run into him around town about 7 or 8 times since he went pro. I saw him at the gas station once, and told him I had his jerseys and football cards at home and how much I wish I'd had them with me to get a few quick signatures. He followed me home and stood on my front porch and signed my Moss Marshall University, and Vikings jerseys, 8 different rookie cards of his, and my official NFL football. That's the Moss people generally don't talk about.
    Gunny, GeronimoJackson and SawdustMan high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    I never really though Moss was all that bad of a character.

So what if he smokes some weed and moons some Packer fans. I know he had that incident with the traffic signal lady, but outside of that, that is really all there has been.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,072
    Rams went 3-1-1 in that division this year... Beat the Seahawks and 9ers.

And they'll be getting better. Janoris Jenkins is amazing. I've never seen so many defensive TDs by a player in one season.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Nice, sounds like a cool guy, I remember I saw a vid of him randomly joining a pick-up football game at the park with a bunch of suburban white dudes lol.

And there was this tradition where he had a mentally challenged friend that also went to the Minnesota games and every time Moss had scored a touchdown, he would give him the ball.

So you're like in your 30's then? Nice, way to make me feel young. :D
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Yes. I'm 35
  6. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $451
    Geronimo, is that Alison Brie? And if so, why have I never seen the vid that's from.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    Moss is a good dude, wish it worked out for him in TN. The day I learned we landed Moss I felt like a million bucks.

Damn you Jeff Fisher, you're the single dumbest man on planet Earth for not using Randy Moss :swear:
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  8. p_funk Hillbilly Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $139
    Yeah, my high school basketball team used to brag about not letting Moss dunk on us, lol. Nevermind the fact that we just got our asses handed to us by about 40 points, and that Moss and Williams combined for like 60 some point. But hey, we didn't let Moss dunk on us, lol.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,072

Can't believe I forgot about this video.
  10. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    Jesus I forgot about his sweet ass fro'. I would do anything to have a fro' like that.