Considering a MAC

Discussion in 'Gear' started by ammotroop, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So basically, your only rebuttal is to avoid the Mac product?

Thanks for seeing it my way.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hey, once again I'd like to say if you do anything media related heavily- you have the one legit excuse to spend money on a mac.

The rest... probably 40 year old guys that think they're just the hip new thing. Seems like every nerdy looking old guy I see hanging around the food court in the mall has a Mac these days.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The mac track-pad smokes the traditional PC mouse anyway. It's faster and smarter. There is no argument.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not about what's better...

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

dude i sold my soul to the liberal scum and bought a mac. I havnt looked back since. I was just so tired of getting the PC viruses and I havnt had one problem with the macbook pro. It only sucks if you want computer games since it craps out on those.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's all about what's better...

8. Hold on a second. Don't you work on technology? Why is it you can't figure out how to right-click on a Mac???

Every copy of MacOS X ever sold has allowed you to right click. Every mouse/trackpad sold by Apple over the last few years allows you to right click. So... again I ask... how hard is it???

9. Seems to me it isn't. As far as I can tell, it's about people who can't figure out how to right click and don't understand that the iTunes store was designed specifically to work easily with iTunes and iPods (which is exactly why most people like iTunes and iPods).

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I haven't bothered trying to figure it out, I actually didn't even know. I only use my girlfriends MAC and since it has no obvious Right Click, I use the command key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar