Conversation between Myron Rolle and Chris Johnson.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

CJ Addressing Myron Rolle: "yah bruh name MYYYRRRONN.... chah mean dat be how you ROOOOLLLLLEEEE....." (CJ displaying shiny gold grin with head turned half tilted sideways)

Rolle can't stop staring at that gold grill and asks Finnegan "Is he asking me for money?"

Fin explains CJ is introducing himself.

Rolle: "Ohhh. I can do this. I took this class last year". " Heey my DYNO-MIIIIIIITTEEEE soul brotha from anotha motha. Can you dig it here in cool city? You be bookin' last year. Keep on truckin' to the max.

Both Rolle and CJ then look at Finnegan who just walks off shaking his head. Not another work is spoken.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I honestly believe that Myron Rolle could speak with CJ for ten minutes and CJ would come out of the conversation sounding like an English teacher.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you kidding me? You people really think that little of C.J.? Sure he's no Rhodes Scholar, but he's far from stupid. And he isn't a thug either, he's just black.

4. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

geez, everytime i think i've heard the most ignorant person on this board, somebody else opens their mouth

5. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

LMAO. Hell naw, yall needa realize CJ from Florida, where im from we all talk street wise. Thats not being a thug, hell even the white ppl here have a slang accent thats just FLorida. Just like if you from the country you gunna have that country accent in your voice thats how it goes. CJ aint stupid he had a interview with Faith Hill and talked just fine. Street or slang accent is just from being in a more hood area or street place.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Myron Rolle simply walks into Mordor.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm from Tennessee and have always tried my best to speak normally. Not with the dumb sounding accent that people here think they're born with.
    I love that most people here ask where I'm from, because I speak correctly. Then I get to tell them- here, I just speak like I went to school.

CJ is mush-mouth to the extreme. Trick Daddy is from Florida and so are many other rappers that I can understand every word of- so what's CJ's excuse?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar