Cook and Stevens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by costarica2, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

This guy's almost as bad as karamarouge (what happened to him by the way?)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who cares?

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

He got on his second account to troll some more. costarica2.

The fact is that we aren't even passing the ball so what does it matter? Ask Jeff Fisher why they aren't producing. It's all circular logic. We don't pass because our TEs suck, but our TEs never get a chance to produce when we don't pass to them more than 20 times a game.

This is something that can't be argued, simply stated. There is no decent explanation for it, hence why trolling is so easy with sports forums.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd like to see the offense spread the field a little more. Not sure that means using Cook or another WR. In reality all the team really has to do is throw the ball better and the Ss will back off the LOS.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

That KAMbourge dude or whatever his name is has way better grammar then me he uses long paragraphs to share his dumb opinions.

I keep my retarded opinions short and easy.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He was the 2nd fastest TE in his draft class. Ran a faster 40 time than several of the best TEs in the league. Doesn't mean he will be a great receiver but he isn't slow. The coaching staff said he was fast.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vince young's passing rating is 97 despite the Steeler game.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ringer, Mariani, and Bo play fine. Verner!?!? Seriously? The guy has done everything you can ask a rookie CB to do. He's playing like a first round pick. Amano we can agree is $hlT, and Nickey is absolutely worth cutting. Mouton is trash as well, but he's an okay 4th string CB. Haye & Rusty Smith still have time in my eyes to get better, but Rusty has done nothing to warrant any criticism.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

So is idiocy. Ima go ahead and get out of here before I catch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar