Cook Expects McNair Trade Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mcnair will stay...

Raven's are not offering enough. No way we just release a player like that.

#9 will be in uniform for this franchise for 3 more years. 3 more super bowl appearences. Steve has to like the addition of lendale who potentially gives us an eddie caliber player. Our defense is about set, our WR are better.

2. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I sure hope your right RollTide if we keep him we win more games now and Young is better in the future with Mac there.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think we have huge questions to answer about our offensive line.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I am a big McNair fan and hope that he stays and feel he will, but those saying that when McNair has restructured in the past that he has done it for the team, don't forget restructuring is a huge benefit for the player also. His salary is being converted into signing bonus that he gets in a lump sum up front, it isn't being "reduced".

Also, funny how all those years the Birds talked trash about McNair now they are all excited about him. Will he "suck" again if he stays with the Titans? And are they admitting that Billick failed AGAIN at QB with Boller?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar