Cool Springs Brewery

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Heineken, imo, is crap atleast what they have over here.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

IPAs are a bit of an acquired taste. I like them but have to be in the right mood for it. And it's not the kind of beer I wanna sit there and drink 3 or 4 of.

Hefeweizen and Pale Ales are my go-to's.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

My daughter was really surprised how good he was. She sent a clip of him doing "School's Out" that went into "Another Brick in the Wall". Sounded really good considering the iphone was the recording device. The boyfriend said it was awesome, which I take with more salt since he knows more about that kind of music than she probably does.

BTW...he is getting ready to do a short tour with a band called "Thing" that seems would be up your alley. Heard of them?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The German bartender gave you Dutch beer? Those guys typically love to give Americans that hoppy keg stuff or stuff like Spaten.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I just read he did a bunch of covers - which makes it an even more unique experience. I haven't heard of Thing but there is so much new stuff coming and going you have to be really up on stuff anymore.

Clones, Is it My Body and Under My Wheels are my favorite AC jams.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think I recall telling this story briefly once and you saying something along the lines of "that bartender probably still laughs at that and tells his buddy about how he fooled some stupid American kid." Lol

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I actually do enjoy Shiner beer. Like the bock, and ruby red.

How do you guys feel about summer shandy?

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

His main band he plays and tours with is called Cheap Time.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The top choice of cheesy 80's Canadian slasher films is good enough for me..

[​IMG]

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

This is one brewery you might like (not distrubuted here right now)

http://www.3floyds.com/

One of their more "famous" beers:
    Three-Floyds-Dark-Lord-Imperial-Stout-label.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar