Coordinators to keep an eye on?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 5, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    95.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IDK

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd gladly welcome him as DC.

2. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Rex Ryan is a joke. I dont want him or his sideshow anywhere near this team

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's toned down a lot in the past 2 years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'd love to have hue jackson!

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. You're right about that. But if he's this great salesman and we roll with the same coordinators in 2013 then what does that say? Either he's not a very good salesman and/or he's stubborn and loyal to a fault like Fisher. Neither of which are good for our team.

And as much as it seems like it should be a given, I'm not expecting either coordinator to be fired after this season. Lots of media/"insiders" around here say that they can't see Munchak giving up on his coordinators after two seasons. He's "too loyal" to do that. Sound familiar?

6. JCBRAVE

I'm still mad that Fisher snatched up Brian Schottenheimer, I've been wanting him in TN for like 5 years.

7. JCBRAVE

If we go 8-8 or 9-7 I think you're right. But if we really blow it and go 4-12 or 5-11 he's got to make a change. We have talent, we should be able to win games.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The fish face is 3-2......

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's exactly my point. And I hope you're right. I just won't hold my breath. 8-9 wins is looking pretty much like a pipe dream at this point. We'll see what happens.

And I should say that I like Munchak. He seems like a really good dude. And hell, maybe he's a "good" coach. I just don't see us taking that step to the next level with him. And really, that's what it's all about. I'm soooooooooo tired of "just good".

I'd much rather go down swinging than just be content with mediocrity. Which is what this organization and a lot of its fans are. The entire time this team has been in Tennessee we've had Fisher and now a Fisher disciple. I'm fine letting Munch play out his contract. But if he's still not getting done the FO has to be willing to move on and try something different.

10. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Yea a joke who perenially puts out top 10 defenses every year. He would be a coordinator not a head coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar