Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,169
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Fry high fives this.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,577
  3. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    Yes he's raw, but he'll be a household name by his 2nd or 3rd year guaranteed. His is too much of a playmaker.
  4. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
  5. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    You don't draft ayers high in the first round for them to be household names by their third year.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    Like i said in my first post i really do hope we don't draft Patterson at number 10.

We need a playmaker on defense or get Warmack or Cooper for the O line.

They can grab a receiver in free agency
  6. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    Whatever dude, just keep hating on UT. I can't wait til some of those Vandy players come to the NFL and revolutionize the game.
  7. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    I'm not hating on UT. And who the hell brought Vandy into the conversation?!?

This has nothing to do with where CP went and everything to do with he's not a very good receiver.
    Fry high fives this.
  8. Rowdy009 Rookie

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $95

This is what I'm hoping for.. Levitre at LG and Warmack at RG would give us one hell of an OL.
    dtm586 high fives this.
  9. TheRamsFan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $42
    I agree that would be a great guard set-up, but I doubt that the Titans (or any team for that matter) would draft a guard #10 overall and then play him at RG. Guards who get picked in the first round are supposed to be great guards (remember how rare it was for a guard to go in the first round). I would be surprised at this point if the Titans draft him, because I doubt Levetre wants to play RG, and the #10 pick could be used to get a player who can play right now.