Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Like Brad Smith? He can do it all, too.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I hope we end up drafting Dee Milner. That kid is physical, and has great coverage skills. I think he could be a great one.

3. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

I see what you're saying, but I think it would be a great move to have him at RG and then when Levtire moves on or whatever you just slide Warmack over to the left. I promise you Warmack will be playing quickly no matter where he ends up though.

4. Wraith

Wraith Starter

No, just forget about this guy. I'm a Vols fan and i would rather have Zach Rogers than this guy, Justin Hunter will make a solid pro, but I have a feeling Rogers is going to have the best NFL career of the 3

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

???? Uh yeah right dude. You must have only watched one game and it would have been the South Carolina game if you think Rogers will be the best. Rogers will be productive if he is drafted by the Pats or Broncos but I don't see him producing that much if it's another team

6. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I watched every game, and i know some players on the team. According to them Patterson is as dumb as a rock, and rogers can play. You might think he's not very fast, but he runs a 4.4 and is a very smart player. Patterson will have the worst career of the 3, hunter will be a good pro, but not great, same with rogers. The reason I would rather have rogers is he'll be a 6th round pick, so we could get better talent at other positions earlier.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

If it had a WR in Rd.1 I would go with Austin.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why would Levitre have to play RG and why wouldn't Warmack not play now? Changing sides is not that big of a deal at all. If we draft Warmack he would play RG. So? Warmack 2X better than our RG last year.

Not making any sense there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Can anybody honestly make a case for why Patterson is a better prospect than Hunter? Or why should we use a 10th on Patterson when we can get hunter with the 39th pick?

Hunter and Patterson had the same 40 times basically. Hunter had the better vertical and broad jump. Hunter certainly had the better numbers catching 30 more passes despite coming off of knee surgery.

I would argue that they are comparable as prospects with hunter being under valkued and Patterson over rated.

I consider them both to be in the 20-25 range in the draft.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No Wr is worth the 10th pick!

Austin and Patterson were not even the best WRs on their college teams. Allen is coming off a knee injury and could not work out in the combine.

None of these guys are worth a 10th pick period!

Then you look at the value that will likely be there at 39 with guys like Hunter(pretty please!) and Hopkins and perhaps Patton it is an easy no brainer situation.

Hunter is exactly what we need. A deep threat who looks like Randy moss going up to get the ball. We don't need another screen and reverse guy and we have 2 good return guys under contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar