Corey Davis makes me sick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

The quick rule out for week-5 already on Monday is pretty alarming ... where is this dude at?

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Maybe they are holding him back like some kind of super weapon.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

4. 8isGreat

8isGreat Starter Tip Jar Donor

5. 8isGreat

Me too...

...if he can ever get on the field.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I think it's not uncommon for big rookie WR to have hammy issues their rookie year. I'm glad they're sitting him till he's 100%, even if it sucks watching the #5 pick not play. I'd rather him come back fully healthy and hopefully play for the division and playoffs.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

on the couch saying thank god i went to a small school and weak conference so I could be over hyped and get drafted way too early than where I should have been drafted

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

playoffs?!?! we just got beat 57-14 against a rookie qb and you want to talk about playoffs?!?

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I wanted Foster personally...I get why we went for a true #1 for Marcus, but we needed Help on Defense

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 8isGreat

It definitely makes sense to sit him! It would be stupid to push him out there with an injury and risk making it worse.

Having said that, injury or no injury, my preference for our draft (which I was pretty vocal about) was Adams or Hooker at pick 5 and Howard immediately after that. Granted, before the draft I wouldn't have thought we could have gotten howard at 18, but if I were drafting for us, we'd have Adams or Hooker and Howard on our team rather than Davis and Jackson.

It turns out (so far) that would have been the better choice and I believe it will remain the better choice down the line.

I said it before the draft and I'll say it again: Adams, Hooker, and Howard are generational talents that you don't pass on!!!

#30 8isGreat, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar