Corey Davis vs Mike Williams

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VondyP, Feb 1, 2017.

?
  1. Corey Davis @ #5

12.5%
  2. Mike Williams @ #5

18.8%
  3. Corey Davis @ #18

38.8%
  4. Mike Williams @ #18

25.0%
  5. I don't want either of these players.

2.5%
  6. 2nd round or later.

6.3%
  7. Trade back and pick Davis between 5-18

46.3%
  8. Trade back and pick Williams between 5-18

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea IF we're planning on using Howard differently than we used Fasano last year it could be

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol would be the most Titan thing ever.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It would be
    and Id even expect it with these coaches

I once saw Tajae Sharpe run an end around, then I saw us zone blocking from our own redzone, then I once saw a designed pass play where Mariota threw it backwards 5 yards.

I also saw some wing-T I believe,

these coaches love dicking around.

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I agree with you fellas.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Man come on, 4.56 is pretty fast for an end around. And that backwards pass was on third and inches lol

6. Carp

Carp Starter

Give me a break. He was targeted over 140 times. It isn't hard to put up big numbers when you're the only person they throw to. Especially againt poor competition.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Does he have Gronk like upside? I don't like the idea of TE as a top 5 pick, but if he has a legitimate chance of being Gronk like, I think that's worth it. He'd be coming into a great situation as well where he could learn from Walker for a couple years before fully taking the reigns.

I will say, however, that I'd much prefer a trade back, like most. I also prefer Davis over Williams.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If we get stuck picking at five, to me he is the best talent likely available.

Would be down to him or lattimore to me. Maybe foster.

I think the guy could be the focal point of our offense for a decade.

9. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Nobody is Gronk like, and I can't reasonably sit there without laughing about drafting a guy like Olsen or Graham at 5. They are good, but not that good.

I love OJ, and I think he'll be a damn fine TE, but he's not our guy at 5. Perhaps at 18. Maybe even a bit lower if we trade down or up from 5. That's it though.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Physically speaking, he absolutely has Gronk upside. But the question is if he can handle the role as the #1 guy that teams have to gameplan for. It's too much of an uncertainty to pick him at 5 IMO, though he's unlikely to last until 18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar