Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He'll probably attend the combine. He just won't participate in the drills. Teams will do a medical evaluation and interview him. Assuming the eval comes back clean he will be a first round pick.

And everyone is hoping he drops to the second round, why? We don't have a second round pick. We'd still be better off drafting him at 18!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

if hes there at 18 i'd be fine with it

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

From most of the mock drafts I'm seeing, and various titan articles with their own analysis and drafts.

They say he is an early round talent, but that right now people are sleeping on him and he is projected later in the first.

I fully believe that as the combine gets closer, if not already, that he will climb the ladder in mocks. I just question if this ankle surgery hinders it at all.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Late first? Who's going ahead of him besides Williams? If Davis was able to work out at the combine, I'm fairly certain he would have jumped Williams as well.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Just saying what I saw.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That's fair,

Mocks will catch up. He was in Williams territory. Injury might be an issue but still first round imo

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

So there ya go. Good call guys.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Western Michigan WR Corey Davis recently underwent "minor ankle surgery."

Schefter reports he should be ready for rookie minicamp, but he will not run at the Combine. It is a blow for a "small-school" prospect who passed up his opportunity to compete at the Senior Bowl. Still, Davis is one of the best receivers in this draft. If his medicals check out, he should still be a first-round pick.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Feb 2 - 11:05 AM

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Secondary stud and Davis please and thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar