Corey Dillon or Chris Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 11, 2007.

?
  1. Old Man Dillon still got somethin' in the tank!

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  2. Sorry Chris, please come back!

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  3. I know something you don't know!

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I like Brown to.

2. gsxr1kryder

gsxr1kryder Camp Fodder

NEITHER.
    Dillion is gettin' too old. Brown could probably find some way to get injured watching television.
    I say at this point....screw it. If we can't figure out a way to TRADE for Michael Turner (and I don't see it happening), then we just pick up a later round RB and go this year with Lendale and see what happens.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

There about 6of1 , half-a-dozen of another

Dillon would be good for 10-15 carries a game, and serve as a useful mentor to White. If there were ever a guy whos running style I was shocked by - it was Dillon's back when he was running up 200 yards on (us)
    Some say the styles are too similar - hell, that's great
    ? who better to learn from than someone that has similar abilities

Chris Brown on the other hand should really only handle 10-15 carries a game. His different attack of running would be a nice fit if we do indeed employ a 2rb system (which we no doubt will - for now)

My answer is BOTH !!
    and why not
    neither guy will warrant LARGE money
    both have something to offer
    and neither seem to want to go to Buffalo

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I've seen Ladell Betts name surface recently
    you'd have to like 81 First Downs and 1599 total yards

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Lendale can't do that he was a wasted pick. That was his forte in college.

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I think LenDale's offseason production during mini camp, training camp and preseason will determine alot. The question is, are we still going to try and be wise with our money and just go with Budda, or bring in another RB? Heck we may be drafting one?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

see :
    2006 Titans Steve McNair / Billy Volek / Kerry Collins fiasco

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Neither. The Titans feel that Dillion is at the end of his career and simply don't want to bring him in. Heck, if they bring in Dillion, they may as well let Eddie dust off his cleats and bring him in. he and Lendale are buddies anyway.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Dillon = White
    George = Brown

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hold your tongue! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar