Corey Dillon or Chris Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 11, 2007.

?
  1. Old Man Dillon still got somethin' in the tank!

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  2. Sorry Chris, please come back!

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  3. I know something you don't know!

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Still don't get the knock on Dillon around here.. The guy is a beast with a nose for the end zone who performed as recent as last season. He would fit perfectly here short term while White shakes off the rookie dust...

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sirius NFL reporting Brown says "Bills and Lions are front runners for his services."

Nice. The girl we brought won't even dance with us.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

can we get an 'anyone but Chris Brown' option? We definately need to bring in some veteran to make LenDale feel like he has to earn his starting job, I don't think Brown will make LenDale feel like his job is in jeopardy since he sat behind him all of last season, we don't want LenDale thinking he can coast into the season, so I say bring in Dillon and let him and LenDale fight it out in camp for the starting job (figuratively of course, and no spitting LenDale)

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Chris fits better with our team. Good hands and has speed. May be a good 3rd down back that would compliment LenDale's bruising running style. That said he kept the “play me or trade me” crap a la BV. I don’t think he would accept this role. Thus we may need to address it in the draft.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I still don't get why people keep bringing up Brown wantting to be traded as a bad thing. Brown was smarter than the FO. He was in the last year of his contract, we had just used a 2nd round pick on LW and earlier a 3rd on TH. The Titans could have traded Brown, got some value in a draft pick while he still had some value but no, we sit him all year and when he leaves we get nothing. We are the dumb ones, Brown was doing us a favor.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

:werd:

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

A good choice to compliment LenDale White would be Julius Jones. What do you think? Should we make a trade offer? If so what should we offer?

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

If you'd quit doing that jerky, awkward move with your hips that looks like a modern variation on the old school Robot, maybe I'd dance with your rhythmless a $ $.:ha:

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ahh........just the thought of having Chris back is painful. I'm sorry but he's done no good as a Titans but injure himself so Travis could play he is and upright tippy-toe RB that will always be mediocre and nicked up I'd take Garret Wolfe over CB he's always gonna be a nobody whatch this season he won't do a thing for the Bills except run up there insurance cost for hospital visits.

Give me Dillion he's got some attitude and fire to his game atleast even if he runs a 10.99 40yd dash he is a vet that can show LW the ropes and help our rushing attack look at the playoffs he's got something in the tank left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar