Corey Dillon wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

tahts actually pretty good....sure travis IMO i would love to have back..he just was like a batterin ram most of the time....i will miss that stiff arm lol...but still as for dillon those arent really that bad of stats.....i'm acutaly impressed and i think its importnat to have two good backs espeically since lendale has been injured a bit this season (which is wierd b/c in college he was almost never injured....call it the titan luck)

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:whiner:

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Dillon can still play. He's just not a starter anymore.

4. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

white and dillon seem to have a similar style so maybe dillon can finish up his career in TN mentoring lendale white, or being our guy until white is for sure ready

5. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Didn't Dillon set the NLF single game rushing record against us?

Or, have I successfully blocked part of that from my memory?

6. No, he set the single game rookie record against us (then the Oilers). He set the single game record all-time against Denver

7. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

i'll take him...he would also bring some needed leadership and veteran qualities to the locker room

8. we could use him

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you are becoming my apprentice.

Short and to the point with the obvious.

lovin' it.

10. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

well he would make an impact, whether small or big, and with lendale white starting, thats the least we can ask for...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar