Corey Simon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

I believe KVB was a bit different; he had a couple of knee surgeries....problematic, but guys come back from ACL's all the time.

Simon supposedly had some kind of degenerative condition, rumored to be polyarthritis.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If he missed last year because of an arthritic condition in his knees he is done.

3. reo

reo Starter

Attached Files:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

omfg no way i dont want him now after seeing that. he looks like a house.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

That was a pic from 2005. Tony Dunge had expected him to lose alot of weight prior to the 2006 season; however, he ended up not playing.

I never heard if he actually got slim last year or not.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If Sirmon and AH were in the center would we be flagged for an extra man? Seriously those two would create a wall of man in the center.

7. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Anyone know how Mahelona is progressing? I agree that we need some big dudes in the middel of our DL to keep the OL off our MLB. I like Chris Hope, but Safeties don't need to make that many tackles. It's not by design.

Big Guys=more tackles for MLB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar