Corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, the story you referenced, is referring to the fact that Waddell is hurt on the front page, don't skew facts Brian. You always do. I have conferred directly with Mr. Kuharsky, but as I promised, I won't publicly post our 4 emails back and forth in one day on this board for your pleasure..... ONLY respected privileged trust worthy board members get that pleasure.... Yes, some people have respect for you, but there are many that don't because of your constant attack style of posting. Some have dropped hints, others just tell me directly in PMs that you make them sick with your obviously antagonizing, pointless badgering. Yes, I respond, just to let you know I'm alive and kicking and could get really nasty with you if I wanted to. I just happen to like this board and all the other people on it minus a few of your friends, so I won't give you the pleasure of me unloading on you. Trust me, Jeff would have to boot me from this board. A recent tirade on the dirtiest board of all 32 NFL teams in the what they call "No Holds Barred" Smack Forum, got me booted from their board and they had no true answer. I am banned from that forum, after they challenged me and asked me to bring it.... Ask BP, he witnessed it! This is not the smack forum for this board, but if Jeff approves a no holds barred smack throwdown between you and I and whomever else you would love to bring into the challenge.... .I am putting it out there, if BP will allow you into the Smack Returners just for that thread........ Jeff????? Brian if he says yes, are you up to it?????? Tired of this little game, we can finish it there...... See how witty you really are....

2. Looks like an endorsement to me: So Brian, what do you say......

Smack Returners Forum awaits you:
    [​IMG]

OR THE KINDLER GENTLER VERSION MAYBE FOR YOU

[​IMG]

Smack Returners invites whatever kind of smack you bring (within Jeffs Rules of course - point is - it is all smack and smack planning. What we have for each other Brian is smack and this forum and some of the other forums are not the platforms for it..... so the offer is there for you ..... just show up and be ready.....

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Hmm, let's see. Same arguement with profanity and personal insults?

Thanks, but no thanks. As proud as you sound of being banned from the "dirtiest board" in the NFL, I'd have no chance living down to your standards.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bipolar the Mediator

Take it to Coltfreaks. I don't see any need for profanity. If you get the itch, Edgeman really doesn't give a rip. However, all of these Woolfolk, Corner, Cornerback threads... they are just smack threads dressed as discussion. They are one guy hammering away on another guy because one guy knows he can strike a REAL nerve because it's family. It's not really right or wrong... It's just the nature of the web. When Brian isn't spouting off about Woolfolk... he can really nail some key points from time to time. Not that he really gets the recognition... but he's straightened me out in the past, so the guy isn't all bad. When it comes to Woolfolk, it is fly under the radar blood sport... and it becomes pointless. Like threads before this one, this one might be closed... however, that is not up to me, that is up to you two men to try to remain civil... I just hope there is some sense of mutual satisfaction in these exchanges you have. I pray that Andre Woolfolk puts up... I'd really like to hear Brian take some of this stuff back... that is if time proves that he hasn't a leg to stand on.

Brian will be the first to admit that he is wrong.:winker:

Right Brian? Not afraid to admit when you are wrong?:ha:

Play nice boys.

5. First, let me be the first to tell you, that my reference to your post earlier is the closest I come to profanity. I might repeat back in a mean a way as possible something someone else said to me, but I still do not curse. Please go back in my 652 other posts on this board and look for one curse word. You won't find it. I did get a little raw on the board I mentioned earlier, no cursing though and I still got banned, but their smack forum clearly admonishes and upholds cursing and such. That was not my aim. I don't need to curse to talk smack. I got banned from the dirtiest board for talking smack up in their face taking the best they had from that board and making them so upset they couldn't breathe. I hit them at their strength - their manly egos (even the women on the board attacked ferociously at me. I still maintained my standards of no cursing - it was some raw talk though, very - but brought on by them, not me). I don't plan to get that raw with you, just prefer not to be in the regular forums. The type of talk I did earlier on this board was my type of smack, just trying to reserve that for those who normally live in smackdom. I was proud, yes that I took it to that board and shut them up, or better yet had them fumbling over each other trying to figure me out. They were confused and it was comical.

I appreciate your use of the **** earlier to say what you said. Some people would have taken a warning meter blip to just say it. You see, that was simple. I said I appreciate something you said and I broke the paragraph off so it would stand out:

[​IMG]
    "Hercules, Hercules!!!!"

BP the Mediator..... Remember the threads in your mind if you will that you read from (The Banned Board) - Did I go really raw before the people on that board themselves took me there or did I do what Smack Returners does and return what was given, in a shutdown manner. I even informed them that I was following the lead they gave, and I let loose. I will admit that they surprised me when I got banned, but I really didn't care because their entire board is egotistical and classless. My whole purpose there was to smash some of their egos, not to feel comfortable. Their board really disgusted me, so please don't refer to me as a down graded standards type of person. I am a SMACK RETURNER... What you give me is smack, and I return it... I would not get that raw with you as I forestated Brian. I just want to spare the non-Smack types on this board of what we do. What we do is talk smack, whether you believe it or not. Now personal insults, I went there a little, but as BP says.... it's about family with me, so it is automatically personal. When I get corrected by fans on this board about don't take it personal.... What do you expect... you are slapping at my blood. Be honest if it were your relative and someone were trying to rip him apart publicly would you reside or leave. I have left before, because it was eating at me terribly, which I believe you know, so when you talk about standards.... what do you call that... If your son or daughter were in a live game of little league sports, high school, college, pros, whatever and somebody was bashing them and you are five feet away, tell me your skin wouldn't crawl with visions of shoving a whole bucket of salty, soaked in vinegar fries down their throat. Ok, this is long enough..... Just had to let folks know, I am not a DEGRADED Smack talker: I am a SMACK RETURNER.... BP, your thoughts:

6. In Smack Returners, we have a standard and I know my role (BP check your PMs)... Look at BPs signature block, it says it all....Those are the standards********

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

ideals really... funny thing about ideals...
    seldom are they met. You can't stick to them if who you are up against is too thick. Meaning, the smarter and more clever your adversary... the easier the code is to stick too. I'd only go throw blows in the gutter if intelligence fails. Often it does but when your smart arguments are met with stupidity and ignorance... you don't really have a whole lot of recourse...

There are a few Colts fans that post here I'd never have to get ugly with...
    That's because they have a leg to stand on I suppose...

$.02

8. A leg to stand on??? :hmm:

[​IMG]
    Sort of like Barbaro, just can't bring home the crown.... A triple crown in the NFL would be (1) Division Champion (2) Conference Champion (3) Super Bowl Champion.... The Comparison is scary.... Colts can only get to the Division Champion level, then there is Barbaro (prized race horse) - Blows the competition away at the Kentucky Derby, is monsterously favored to win the Preakness and Belmont Stakes (Triple Crown for those who don't know), but just as Manning fell apart every year in the AFC Championship Game (Preakness in relation), the great Barbaro :deadhorse breaks his leg in the race. The only difference is at that point Barbaro was fighting for his life and well Manning is in an everyday fight for his manhood:
    [​IMG]

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I think we can call it a wrap now.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar