Cornerbacks Key in Titans Run Defense Improvement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bulluck is Pac's bud- at least according to past quotes. I think, however, that Bulluck likes to win more than covering for his friends.

I'm not certain that quote wasn't taken out of context. (Really no surpise for Paul "forget the truth" Kuharsky) Who really knows if he meant Pac? Bulluck does not have a record of calling other players out by name and if he DID mean Pac- it is a big change in his past behavior.

2. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Maybe it was because the passes were led zeppelins.:evil:

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't think it was a slight to ANYONE on the team. I think he's just saying that our corners can play the ball well on the run. Geez, you guys just love diggin' for drama...

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

He won't be back in nashville! heck we don't miss him a bit!! :grrhee:

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think it was a slight at adum. Keith is a man who pulled himself up with his own boot straps and made the most of life. Contrast that with adum, who will probably never dawn a Titans uniform again. Someone who has so much God given talent to play the sport and just threw it away. A gamblin man would bet that punk was short for punk-man...

6. bzdell917

bzdell917 Guest

well nick harper has always been a good player. but I love finnagin and how he just runs all over the feild and his non stop moter. but we also have very good depth, like R. Hill, and Herndon, and Griffin. I really like how our captains are being captains. VY is leading the team, and mawae is keeping the offensive line together, and how bulluck is leading our defense 2 be the 2nd best defense ageinst the run.

7. bigwin18

bigwin18 Camp Fodder

I think all you guy's speak some truth about the matter. But if we have Pac(staying out of trouble) and Cortland on the field at the same time. Better than Rolle and Dyson.....again thats if Pac can grow up....Cortland is a BEAST!

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

How, is this drawng anything out about Pacman. Let he be where he is, until it's timew to talk about him. Now, on to the story. Finn, & Harper stick there nose in it like they were sniffin a gal's tail. They are tough, no doubt, and I think once Harper gets used to playing Man up D, he will be just fine. It has been awhile since he has had to do that, I just hope it comes to him soon. But as long as the D-line keeps putting pressure like they do, and the ball is coming out fast, mark my words, they both will start getting some INT's.

9. bzdell917

bzdell917 Guest

I think that we stop talking about pacman. forget him, move on, lets worry about what we got now.

10. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

He is probably hanging out with M. Vick, smoking chronic and thinking how dumb we really are!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar