Cortland Finnegan has walked out of Titans camp!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Verner is our best CB. Just my opinion.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Verner is going to get to good to resign down the road. enjoy his time here fellas.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Chris Johnson is experiencing that right now.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Wow! I give Finny props for admitting that he fargin lied. He manned up.

jwyattsports: Finnegan said his absence was related to his contract despite denials a day before. Acknowleged he didn't tell team he left #Titans

jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
    #Titans CB Cortland Finnegan apologized to fans, media and team for his actions in last 24 hours.

glennonsports John Glennon
    Finnegan admits that his departure was related to contract talks, apologizes to media. #Titans

terrymc13 Terry McCormick
    Cortland apologizes for leaving camp and says he should be fined. Munchak says he will be fined

terrymc13 Terry McCormick
    Finnegan talked to jerry gray & marcus robertson after missing saturday scrimmage

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Looks like I was wrong.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

It's the only way Finny needed to handle the situation that he got himself in to IMO. I'm proud of him after being extremely disappointed in him this weekend. And to think he could avoided ALL of this.

jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
    Finnegan deserves credit for the way he handled situation on Monday. It was 24 hours late but he owned up and put it to bed #Titans

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Just glad Finny manned up. Respect how Munch handled it. Would like to see Titans start releasing statements on incidents. If Finny had a solid dispute, then I think fans would've understood if he asked for a raise. I think the reason people are still supporting CJ is because he deserves a raise. $880,000 is no where near what a top 2 RB in the league should be making. If CJ had already gotten paid big or was making 2-3 million people wouldn't have the same support for him, but he's making $880,000 while players who might not even start are making more than him.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

CJ could be making more if he would show up to camp. stop acting like the Titans dont want to pay him more. the ball is in Cj's court.

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Let's not turn this thread into a CJ/contract thread. There's already one of those

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar