Cortland Finnegan has walked out of Titans camp!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

In reference to Finny I just don't think Finny's financial concerns are as unjust (in fact I think they're very fair) as CJ's. Therefore I think Finny does owe the organization and the media an apology. He might be in need of money, you never know. I don't know the circumstances of how it all went down, I'm just glad that Finny manned up. I'm hoping that it doesn't impact the team chemistry at all and that our QB situation is finally solved.

We've got a lot of offensive weapons and if we can get a few holes filled on defense we might have a very competitive team.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Props to Finny for manin' up and taking blame. Now let's get this issue behind us.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Wouldn't be surprised to see Finny firing his agent sometime soon. That was some really crappy advice.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Happy to see Finnegan take the blame, but you are correct in the fact that he handled it very poorly in the first place.

I wouldn't be disappointed if this was his final season in Tennessee, and we rely more on Verner and McCourty, also targeting a CB in the early to middle draft next season.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Really glad to see Finny being a man about the situation and trying to make things right. I give him props for that. However, he's still thrown just about all his "leader" cred right out the window in my book.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I apparently don't see what everyone else on here sees in Verner.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

His 101 tackles, 3 interceptions, and 1 forced fumble weren't too shabby for a rookie.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes, but why did he have 100 tackles?

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

lol surely you aren't suggesting he got caught on 100+ times. Could be missed tackles by the DLine or a LB. Why does any DB get a ton of tackles?

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Somebody had to make those tackles and it sure was not going to be anyone else in the secondary.

Besides, it is kind of refreshing to have a defensive back who does not wiff on tackles.

Anyone remember some of Pac Mans god awful excuses as a defender?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar